If you find your self in a similar predicament as to what I was in, weighing up the pros and cons of BlackBerry as opposed to Android, then study on.
Both BlackBerry and Android have their positives and negative aspects. At the give up of the day it simply comes down to what needs you want your phone to satisfy. BlackBerry is probable to enchantment you if you match the corporate sect or vicinity strong emphasis on emailing and text messaging. While the Android telephones will typically entice you if you are going to take benefit of the larger monitors, speedy net surfing connectivity, apps & multi-media factors; or just revel in staying ahead of the curve inside the generation world.
As per Neilsen records, Android is the clear winner with regards to most devices bought in the beyond six months, jumping Android into the number one position at 29% telephone marketplace percentage in the US. Second region is tied with Apple’s iOS and BlackBerry’s RIM working structures (OS) tied at 27%. This represents a slight drop in marketplace proportion for RIM from around 30% early this year.
Six reasons you should don’t forget BlackBerry, in particular the Bold anddownload app android Curve:
1. Strong e mail/ textual content messaging functionality in part because of their QWERTY keyboard
2. BlackBerry Enterprise Service (synchronizing your emails, contacts, calendars, obligations, and many others.)
3. BlackBerry Messanger (BBM) is a popular on the spot messenger, particular to RIM
four. Longer battery existence is a lot higher
5. Generally greater rugged than different handsets, not probably to break in case you drop it and many others.
6. Strong protection features
Six factors why you would possibly choose Android telephones:
1. With round one hundred,000 Apps Android is greater ‘app centric’
2. Many of the Android gadgets are making use if 4G connections speeds and feature flash internet surfing talents, for this reason, gives you the quality web browsing revel in
three. Android is ‘open-source’ meaning a big wide variety of agencies all running on the code, resulting in a extra secure platform (greater human beings reviewing the code); and creativity is recommended as there may be no ‘Big Brother effect’ monitoring absolutely everyone’s creativity
four. In comparison to Apple’s App store, there is tons extra freedom for developers to create Android Apps in the way they desire. For protection reasons Android Apps want approval, however there is much less of a regulated market allowing uses to dictate what Apps they want
five. Google encourages ‘custom ROM’, which is your ability to down load and tweak in your desires the present day software program updates. Giving you more flexibility together with your smartphone.
6. There is a far more choice of telephones available to you as there are a number of corporations production Android telephones
There a number of professionals and cons in finding out BlackBerry as opposed to Android. But basically it comes right down to the following:
Are you seeking out a cell smartphone that takes maxim advantage of 4G internet browsing speeds, large monitors, a multitude of consumer prescribed apps, strong multimedia capability, customization alternatives, and has exact enterprise factors including e mail/ calendar/ and so on synchronization – get an Android.
Top modern-day Android options are:
HTC EVO Shift 4G (Sprint)
DROID 2 Global by way of Motorola (Verizon)
T-Mobile myTouch 4G (T-Mobile)
If youare within the corporate thoughts set searching out a dependable, robust telephone that has fantastic electronic mail and messaging ability, excessive level security, with strong enterprise synchronization functionality (BES) and arguably the exceptional physical QWERTY keypad – go for the BlackBerry.
My recommendation is:
BlackBerry Bold 9780 (T-Mobile)
BlackBerry Bold 9650 (Sprint)
BlackBerry Bold 9650 (Verizon)